DescriptionIs was not definitely by chance that Benito Mussolini established the Italian Social Republic of Salò in this beautiful, small town lying on the western shore of Garda lake; beside being a relatively quiet territory, easy to reach and defend, the beauty of the location and the mildness of the climate had already enriched this part of the coast, since the end of the XIXth century, with splendid villas, magnificent private estates and sumptuous hotels built and chosen by noble and wealthy international families which could easily serve as suitable accommodation for the officers of the new-born Republic.
Salò is still nowadays one of the most beautiful and elegant towns on the lake and its charm and history are to be discovered taking a stroll along its elegant 3 Km long and perfectly maintained lakeshore.
- unique and prestigious building in a renovated 16th century monastery
- just a few minutes from the lively town of Salò
- a blend of classic charm and modern comfort
- the interior spaces are furnished with fine finishes and furnishings
- the apartment is located in a wonderful medieval court with cobbles and exposed stones
- a sublime conservation in which we will find a tiny deconsecrated church, wide arches and unique volumes that recall the features of a magnificent past
- on the first floor of the restoration, with direct access through an almost exclusive staircase (it lead only to 2 properties)
- the rooms are extremely bright and spacious
- the choice of colors, the lighting and the fine furnishings give the perfect finishing touch to the historic charm of the house
- the property is surrounded by a manicured residential park of about 10.000 square meters, composed of mediterranean and native essences
- an oasis of quietness, comfort and privacy, close to the main services
- in addition, a wonderful common infinity pool, to refresh yourself during warm summer days
- the apartment is spread over two levels and consists of: three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, one very bright kitchen area with living room, a private garage and a reserved outdoor parking space.